Tuesday, January 2, 2018

City Coat + Staying Warm

Hey guys! I hope you had a wonderful and safe New Year! The holidays have come and gone so quickly yet again. The last of our family left this morning, so now my holiday hangover is in full force! Laundry, dirty sheets, need to take down the Christmas decorations, etc. This part of all the holiday fun totally gets me down and I require more coffee than usual!

I have been wanting this J Crew coat for so long!! At least two, maybe three years. I saw it on sale right before the holiday and snatched one up! I always wanted it in red, but decided to go with green at the last second. I love it! It comes in a lot of colors and I seriously want it in every color. ;) Everyone needs a classic coat like this.

I recently discovered Red Dress Boutique. I only bought a couple pieces because sometimes shopping at new boutiques online can be a little iffy. But I love both pieces I got and couldn't wait to bust them out! The exact top I'm wearing is already sold out. :( But I will link a couple similar items below.

I freaking love this beanie and the best part - Blakely has a matching one! :) It comes in a few colors and they are so much fun. I love that they are super thick and really keep our ears warm while we're out in the cold! I've also wanted these Sorel boots for ages. I don't know why I never got them?! I have Uggs, but those aren't waterproof. I needed some waterproof boots for when I'm outside playing with the kiddies. I knew I'd get a lot of use out of these puppies and be happy to have them waiting for me in the closet when it got cold and snowy outside!

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment