Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Distressed Sweater + Faux Leather Leggings

This distressed sweater from Scout + Molly's boutique is so much fun. I love distressed pieces! (I've mentioned Scout + Molly's in previous blog posts - see here.) This exact sweater isn't available online, but linking tons of similar styles below. I seriously want them all! Figures. ;)

I dressed this casual sweater up with these faux leather leggings. These are a fun way to switch up leggings! Ha. They are just as comfortable but I instantly look a lot dressier and I'm reaaaadddyyy tooo ppaaarrrtayyy! These studded heels also makes this overall look dressier. I have mentioned these heels many times before. And I still reach for them!

My disc necklace is from Made by Mary. I love it and have worn it almost everyday since receiving it in the mail! My lip color (here) is "deep raspberry". I love this brand and matte long-wear lipstick. I have it in three colors and highly recommend it. My everyday color is "child star".




Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography


4 comments:

  1. It’s nice sharing! You can buy the fasion sweaters on www.20880.com . This is a special store selling all kinds of fashion clothes, fashion, new, cheap.It is the good choice of your shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hooded leather jacket is exactly what it sounds like: a genuine leather jacket featuring a hoodleather jacket with hood The vast majority of leather jackets on the market are made without hoods. There’s nothing wrong with this style — on the contrary, hoodless jackets are simple and fun to wear. But adding a hood gives the leather jacket greater functionality, which is something that we’re going to discuss further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all we will talk about the powerful Pakistani fashion house "786shop" which is a popular brand with quality fabrics, comfortable style and rich colors. lawn Collection 2021 is a new production of spring dresses for 2021. It is worth mentioning here that 786shop saved herself by presenting 40 models this season. Yes, you have correctly read 40 new dynamic designs, so there are many types to choose from.

    ReplyDelete