Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Ryder's Monochromatic Room

Ok. I'm sorry in advance for the picture overload. I legit can't help myself when it comes to these kiddies! I recently wanted to get some pics of the kids in their new rooms. Just documenting this time in our life. Our home is far from being finished (or even unpacked from the previous house!) but I'm trying to be present and find the beauty and joy in the process of all the madness! The kids rooms are probably the most "put together" rooms of the entire house. I really wanted them to feel comfortable in their new rooms when we moved in. So we hung curtains and had their rooms semi set up right away!

The kids have adjusted to the new house so smoothly! Tooth and I have been surprised by how fast they adjusted. And we're so glad they feel safe and home here. :) I switched up Ryder's room just a bit. Going more monochromatic. He loves black and totally digs his new room. The only new things in his room are the pieces of art above his bed and the stuffed doggy! I will link his bedroom decor below.


Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

Blakley's tee + bows
Prints above teepee + dresser
(FYI his prints are in IKEA frames)
Chevron pouf is West Elm - a few years old. Similar here.
Teepee from Land of Nod



No comments:

Post a Comment