Monday, January 29, 2018

Sweater + Boots

I live for outfits like this. Big, comfy sweater and the cutest boots. My boots are a couple years old, but these are similar and I love the detail! They really are so comfortable. If you aren't into the heel, these are super cute! Such a great everyday boot.

My sweater is from Scout and Molly's in Park Meadows. I can't find it on their online shop, but linking similar sweaters below. And can I just mention this one?! So freaking cute and $15?! Amazon for the win.

I recently mentioned in this blog post that these sunnies are new and I looove them. They are such a statement and totally worth the splurge! Treat-yo-self. ;) Here is a similar pair on Amazon for cheaper. This style is so cute and I love the tort color. And here is my everyday "disc" necklace I've been wearing lately. I really adore this entire shop!

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment