Monday, January 8, 2018

Scout + Molly's Fur Vest

My vest was a gift from my hubby for Christmas! We stumbled into a new boutique one night and I think he saw my eyes light up. It's from Scout and Molly's (at Park Meadows). I can't find my exact one online - dang it! But loving this vest - very similar. If you're at Park Meadows, check it out! The cutest. It's in the outdoor Vista shopping area. I am also loving this striped cardigan!

My top is from a couple years ago, but this one is freakishly similar and under $40! This denim is so flattering. I've had this pair for a long time and it still looks new. These heels are a classic - every closet should have these beauties! I also have them in nude.

Wishing you all a happy Monday! xo PS soooo excited it's Bachelor season again. Are you guys a fan of Ari?


 
Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment