Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ruffle Sweater + Must-Have Booties

The ruffle detail on this sweater is so cute. It's super soft and comfy for chilly days! I kept this outfit super simple with basics. These jeans are a go-to for me. I'm a big fan of Articles of Society! These booties are newer and I reach for them all the time. They are a great neutral color and match everything! I also love the heel height - and the bootie height because they are high enough that I can wear a sock without it being seen! I'm quite picky about bootie height for this reason. LOL It's too cold here to skip out on socks in the winter months. ;)

I've talked about this bag before. I've gotten a lot of use out of it. It comes in a TON of colors. It's a Goyard knock off and sooo good. I'm also wearing a floppy hat in a few pics and have it in a few colors because it's a steal! I wish I wore hats like this more often. Truth is, I just forget!




Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment