Thursday, January 18, 2018

Sequins After the Holidays

I'm always trying to find ways to wear my sequin items after the holidays are over. These sequin pants (currently on sale) are so much fun! I paired them with simple items, so my outfit wouldn't be too overwhelming. This is a great date night look! I love setting up date nights or double date nights out to nice restaurants downtown and having a reason to get dressed up - also knowing my kids won't spill and wipe their food-covered hands all over me! (Side note: If the sequin pants are just too much for you, you could always switch them out for these faux leather pants. So cute and less of a statement.)

I've already mentioned these heels 148 times. But seriously, they're a must-have. They don't break the bank (unlike some others I've been swooning over) and I reach for them over and over again!

Please ignore my faces in some of these pics. LOL I really need to work on my "twirling" face. I was also kinda cold in the shade while shooting this look, so I was extra tense I guess? Ha.


Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment