Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Pink Sweater - Valentines Day Inspiration

I love Valentines Day! I know a lot of people think it's super cheesy, but not this gal! Not that Tooth and I ever really do anything crazy out of the ordinary for the holiday. I just love the colors, the candy, the love in the air. It's one of my favorite holidays! :)

This outfit is a fun idea for date night or even a fun outfit for work the week of Valentines Day. This red bag has been so much fun. I wear it most often around the holidays. Christmas, Valentines Day and 4th of July. It's just festive! I wanted a red bag for a long time and finally got this when I was in AZ visiting a friend a little over a year ago. And I've never regretted this purchase!

This bag is only $30 and it's a Chanel copy! I'm totally want it! More red bags linked below. :) You can do pops of red (and pink!) in jewelry, too. I love adding these layers of interest. Look at these darling red tassel earrings. This red gingham clutch is so cute!

My exact sweater (here) is no longer available in the soft pink color. But the black sweater would be so fun with these pink heels! (I will link more pink heels below - so fun!) My denim is older. And I still love this pair. The overly distressed look is something I am a big fan of. I'm serious. You need these!

What are your plans for Valentines Day??

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography
Click arrow on left or right to scroll through items.
Click on item to shop! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment