Thursday, January 11, 2018

Oversized Cream Sweater + Leopard Booties

I can't get enough oversized sweaters. I love that I can feel put together in oversized sweaters, leggings and feel sooo comfortable all day long while chasing my kids around. My exact sweater is from Red Dress Boutique and currently sold out! Ahhh.. but I will link similar ones below. I live for pieces that are easy to dress up or down. Because let's be honest, most of the time I am majorly dressed down! #momlife

I talked about this denim earlier this week in another blog, and I really do love them. My bag has been a piece I have loved and gotten so much use out of! I highly recommend it. And these leopard booties are such a fun change. They are super comfortable and so cute! (Just realized my exact pair are sold out at the moment. Dang! But love these, these and these options!)


Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment