Thursday, February 1, 2018

Kiddies Valentines Day Party

I've mentioned before how much I love decorating the kiddies table for all the holidays. They wake up to the table decorated and love it! It's a special treat because I always have this set up in the am, so they get to have cupcakes for breakfast. These moments melt me because they get soo excited and say thank you mommy in their little voices. Killssss me.

Can I just start by saying these little cake toppers from Top It Off Party are the cutest things ever?? I can't wait to reuse them. The kids thought they were so cool! :) And their matching sweaters?! I die. I have seriously wanted these forever and finally just bought them. I don't know why I waited so long. They really are adorable.

I linked what I could find online below. These pictures and memories are some of my favorite. Being their mom is the most fun!! :)

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography

Kids Table - currently on sale


No comments:

Post a Comment