Monday, February 12, 2018

Valentines Craft + Cards for Daddy

I haven't done a craft with the kids in ages. So I decided the kids and I would do a little craft and make some Valentines Day cards for daddy! Crayons, Markers, Stickers - oh my! I'm always surprised how focused and quiet the kids get when I have them sit down and color.

I love watching their sweet little faces so focused! Daddy came home from work to surprise cards from the kids and he loved it as much as the kids. Ryd and Blake were so proud of their cards. :) Doing crafts with the kids can sometimes be overwhelming - especially if it's a messy craft! Every now and then I will have the kids spend the morning doing crafts (no tv, school, friends, etc - just us). It helps me so much if I set things out the night before. I had everything set out on the table and told them we could start our craft once we were done eating breakfast and dressed.

Planning ahead and setting things up the night before really helps me feel less overwhelmed and more excited about it! I will link outfits below. xo


Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography

Ryder's Tee
Blake's Tee // Bows // Jeans - SO cute

No comments:

Post a Comment