Monday, February 26, 2018

Ruffle Sweater + Fringe Clutch

It's been really cold here in Denver lately. I'm so grateful to live in a state where we get all the seasons, but I'm getting a little antsy for spring! The muddy streets from the snow, the dead trees, the dry grass... I'm ready for flowers, sunshine and soft green grass! Until then, I'm going to wear this adorable sweater and sit by my fireplace every night cuddled under my favorite blanket!

This fringe clutch is my current favorite. It's so much fun! I've been surprised how much it goes with and love adding this final touch to my outfits! This is my favorite denim I'm always linking. Worth the splurge!

My sweater is sold out! Dang it. Here it is in white. I will link similar ruffle sweaters below. (ps All the sweaters I linked below are soo cute - and on major sale!) I am really digging this ruffle look. So feminine and fun! Finishing touch here: my go-to classic pumps.

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

Ok, all these ruffle sweaters linked below are darling - and on sale!!


2 comments:

  1. It’s nice sharing! You can buy the fasion sweaters on www.20880.com . This is a special store selling all kinds of fashion clothes, fashion, new, cheap.It is the good choice of your shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ranging from asymmetrical sweaters to belted sweater wraps and sleeveless sweaters these woolen garments can raise one's style quotient up a few notches. cashmere sweater womens

    ReplyDelete