Friday, December 22, 2017

Casual Mom Mode

Are you guys ready for Christmas?! I am starting to get really excited for all the fun headed our way! :) I still have some things to wrap and lots of grocery shopping to do... But we are starting to feel more prepared for Santa and family coming into town. Now if I could just find a magical fairy to come and finish unpacking and decorating my house... 

I love this top worn here because it's so easy to dress up or down. Pieces like this are my jam! (You can see this same top dressed up here.) This ruched sleeve top is so soft and comfy. #love These Vans are my go-to on casual days. They are so comfortable and look nice because of the fabric. Unlike my Converse or Toms type of shoe, these look a little sleeker and clean. I really love them and highly recommend!

I've had a major love affair with these joggers lately and can't get enough. I will link tons of joggers I am loving below. This type of casual look is how I dress most of the time. I just need to be comfortable so I can chase after my kids! 

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography

4 comments:

  1. Kidspresso - everything your child needs...Modern parenting tips, blogs & articles by mommy bloggers and experts
    https://www.kidspresso.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worded post will be sharing this with my readers this evening South African blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing..https://www.jigno.com/men/shirts/formals.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wardrobe should also contain accessories like handbags and purses besides shoes, stockings, goggles, and caps to match the best women dresses available. weed bags

    ReplyDelete