Monday, December 4, 2017

Holidays with Kiddies

I'm genuinely starting to wonder if we're going to get any snow in these parts?! I am really looking forward to it because it helps it feel like winter/holiday season. All the holidays have slipped through my fingers this year (we've been a little bit busy) but I am so looking forward to our first Christmas in our new home. The kids are also starting to get the Santa thing and that is so adorable and loads of fun! We still need to take the kids to visit Santa this year and I can't wait to see their reaction to him. :) Holidays with littles is too much fun!

I loooove dressing these kids (while they'll let me!) and everything they are wearing here is linked below. You can shop my look here. xo

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography
Blakes bow frmo Loopty Loo // Hunter boots
Ryder's kicks from Freshly Picked // Shark toy
Shop my look here!


No comments:

Post a Comment