Monday, December 18, 2017

Kiddie Fall Style

I love getting pictures of the kiddies taken in this phase of life. The kids are changing so much right now. I already look back at photos from just six months ago and can't believe how much they've changed! And these little fall outfits they're in, I can't handle the cuteness! :) Blakely's leopard shoes are a favorite of mine. This is the second pair I've had of these leopard shoes for her because they are just too cute (and she's growing like a weed!). And Blakely's fur vest. I die. 

Ryder is getting pickier about what he wears. He prefers shorts and all things comfy. Ha! He is my child. It's a struggle to get him in denim and anything other than short sleeve tees. But he's good about getting "dressed up" for school and church. But the second we get home, he changes. ;) Most of their outfits are from Old Navy and they are currently having a sale, so snag stuff while you can! You can shop my look here

Shop my look here // Blakely's bows from Loopty Loo Bows


No comments:

Post a Comment