Wednesday, December 6, 2017

FIsh Food Tees FTW!

I can never have enough tees in my wardrobe. They are what I grab the most! I found Fish Food Tees and seriously wanted everything!! My tee is here but I've accidentally started a little collection and can't get enough. ;)

I got these joggers and wear them like five times a week. I don't know why it took me so long to get a really god pair of joggers? But now I'm obsessed and love that I look semi put together but feel like I'm in pjs! These things are soooo my jam. Linking other styles below. I also love Athleta because the quality is so good, but the prices are reasonable. My hoodie is also from Athleta.

I've gotten some questions about my glasses. They are Calvin Klein. These aren't the exact pair, but very similar. I ended up getting a mens line pair because I wanted them super thick. I love them and CK is such a great price! 

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment