Thursday, December 7, 2017

Layered Up

This ruched sleeve top is so easy to dress up or down and it's currently 40% off!! My exact scarf (from Zara) is a few years old, but this one is very similar. I love oversized scarves like this because they are so cozy and warm. Nice to throw over a light sweater if you don't need a full-blown winter coat just yet.

My booties are a fav of mine, but if you're looking for a similar bootie with closed toes, these are adorable. They may be in my shopping cart right now. ;) My necklace (kinda hard to see in pics) is an easy way to dress up an outfit. I love adding little pops of jewelry! This is very similar to my necklace and I will link more below. I love neutral statement pieces like this because they go with everything and they're so easy! And don't forget this Kendra Scott ring. Still a fav of mine.

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment