Friday, December 15, 2017

Weekend Mode

Hey guys! How are you holding up this holiday season?? It doesn't feel like Christmas to me and it's tripping me out! I usually have almost all my shopping done before Thanksgiving and I have my tree up (and Christmas music playing), too! With the move and all the sickness we've had (plus the lack of snow) I can't seem to get it together and accept that it's going to be here before we know it. I have some shopping left and TONS of wrapping to do. Sheesh. It's hard work being Santa! ;)

I bring to you another adorable graphic tee by Fish Food Tees. They really are such a great addition to any wardrobe! I live in tees like this as a stay-at-home-mom. And who doesn't love having fun tees like this to rock on the weekend. I truly can't get enough. (You can see my other post about Fish Food Tees here.)

I've had this Tory Burch wallet for years! The exact one is no longer available, but linking similar ones below. I have been so impressed with the quality! I am hard on my wallets and handbags. I definitely recommend. And my Apple Watch is still my favorite. I have so many other watches that just sit in the drawer now (for the most part) because I gravitate to my Apple Watch -- and currently on sale! I have accidentally started a little collection of different bands and it's fun to switch those out. I always get them on Amazon. A steal!!

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment