Monday, November 13, 2017

Camo Pants + Classic Heels

I'm currently sitting in my dining room trying to organize my to-do list and thinking of all the last minute things we need to do in our house before the movers come tomorrow to load everything into the truck! Ahhh. This process has felt so long and exhausting. But now that it's here and we're actually moving, it feels so surreal. Tooth and I are such an intense mix of emotions right now. We are so excited for the future and for this change. But we are so going to miss this home we've made ours over the last six+ years. 

I am anxious to get to the new home and get a little bit settled for the kids sake. I have been very worried and aware of the confusion for them. I was packing up a box last night and Ryder asked why are you making that box, mom? I explained that it was because we were moving to our new house this week. He seemed very confused and said we're moving again? Poor guy. It's so hard (impossible) for them to wrap their heads around this big change/move. He thought we already moved?! Aw. I really hope we can make this transition as smooth as possible for them. 

Anywho, these camo pants make me so happy! :) And currently on sale! They are so cute and such a great price! (Side note: I also got this scarf and it's on sale as well.) This top is older, but linking other awesome sweater options for the end of fall and winter months. You guys already know my love for the RM bag and these classic heels (a must-have!!). Everything is linked below! Wishing you all a happy Monday. xo

(Click arrows on either side to scroll through items. Click on item to shop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment