Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Leopard + Pop of Green

Starting to wonder if it's ever going to snow? I hope we get some snow around Christmas time! Speaking of Christmas, we just set up our tree tonight. I was so excited because we got a new tree this year and I love it! :) I am keeping my Christmas decorations to a minimum this year because we already have so much going on. Our house is still filled with boxes and stuff all over the place. We don't feel settled yet, but we're making progress (slowly but surely).

This outfit is my jam. A simple sweater I can dress up or down and a big scarf to wrap up in when it gets chillier. I've mentioned these heels before and wear them allllll the time. A must-have basic. I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season! I personally feel like the holidays have just slipped through my fingers this year with all the sickness we've experienced recently (like two months straight!) and the moving shenanigans. Looking forward to getting a bit more settled so we can snuggle up on the couch with hot chocolate watching Elf! ;)

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment