Friday, November 10, 2017

Appreciating Fall + Playing in the Leaves

I never appreciated the fall growing up. I don't know why, but I hated fall and winter. Anything cold just made me sad. I looooved summer. But now, I love the cooler months! So much fun and excitement. Especially with little kids. I really appreciate experiencing all the seasons here in CO. I always look forward to every one!

The kids and I had a little "coffee date" (aka hot chocolate) and spent the morning throwing leaves around. It was adorable and these pictures of Blakely throwing leaves might be my favoriteist ever. :)

I love this denim. Very comfortable and I love the price. I own a few pairs in this brand and love them all. I also love having matching shoes with us three. TJ also has a similar pair! So much fun. I rarely match my kids (what's wrong with me?!) but when I do, it brings me much happiness. It's the little things, right? :) All our outfits are linked below. Happy FriYAY! xo 

Blakely's tee // Blakely's bow


No comments:

Post a Comment