Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Pop of Pink

This pop of pink is so fun! I love hot pink. My exact top is currently sold out, but linking similar options below. I also love dark denim and always reach for this pair! So flattering. I mentioned in a previous post about replacing my old, worn out classic black and nude heels and I'm so in love with these beauties! The black and nude are must-haves. The heel height is perfect and I have a serious love for nude heels. 

I am still recovering from coxsackievirus (if you saw that on my social media). My throat still isn't 100% back to normal and I'm so weak and tired still. I'm just drained! It's been a long few weeks with inspections, contracts, negotiations, Halloween festivals, etc. I am exhausted and so ready for this move to be over with!! We move in two weeks and Tooth and I are so looking forward to putting all of this behind us. This process of having our home on the market has been draining and all five of us are ready for a break!

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! Are you feeling as sick to your stomach as I am today?! Dang Halloween candy. Ha! So goooood, but so bad. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment