Thursday, March 29, 2018

Everyday Outfit

I've been loving doing the polls on insta stories and getting input from you guys on what you would like to see more of on the blog! I also love getting to know a little bit about you guys. :) You guys voted and you want to see more everyday casual outfits! This is the type of outfit I live in. So easy and comfortable - very realistic for mom life.

This top is from Amazon and I seriously want to get it in more colors. This will be an easy top to transition into spring and summer because it's light weight and would be cute with shorts or white pants! These booties are perfect because they are gray and go with everything!! But to make this outfit more spring friendly, I would switch booties out for these or these - I get a lot of use out of both flip flops!

You can shop everything below in the clickable links. xo







Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment