Monday, March 12, 2018

Stop Saving It

These kids are too dang cute. I feel like they have the cutest wardrobes, but most the time they are in mismatched pjs, messy hair and covered in marker, food or dirt? Ha. Toddler life is tough, guys. So I love taking the time every now and then to get them dressed and ready. I also hate that I feel like I need a "special" occasion for them to look put together and I kind of save their best outfits for an important occasion that never seems to happen anyway.

Tell me I'm not the only one who does this?? I do it for myself, big time! Always "saving" things for a better day. But with kids I feel like I do it even more! Because I know they'll get dirty, etc. And the thing that really sucks is when I finally go to put them in something I've been saving and then I realize they've grown out of it! Gah. #firstworldproblems

I always tell myself to stop saving things. Everyday is worth wearing cute outfits. Even if it ends up getting messy, hair gets pulled out of ponytail, etc. Anyway, nothing about these outfits is overly special or fancy. But it's just the fact that they are both clean, hair done, their outfits match... makes my heart happy. Real life is tough. LOL But I'm really trying to take the time to get the kids dressed (and myself!) in the things I "save" for more "important" days.

I will link their items below. Tons on sale!! I freaking love Blakes bows and she has this cardigan in three colors because they are easy to throw over tees and she also wears them over her leotards for ballet every Friday. You can see full outfit details for me here.


Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography
My full outfit post HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment