Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Eyes For You

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the positive comments and texts sent my way about Styled by Stef. I'm so excited about it! I really appreciate the encouragement from so many friends and have so much fun working with people to get looks they love for their shoots or special events. Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart!

This eyes for you sweater is darling - linking similar looks below as well. I love lashes in general and this sweater just had to get in my closet! :) This outfit is simple and easy. My gold wallet/clutch is so easy to take out of my giant purse if I'm just running in the store and don't need my big tote. I think this thing is six years old! So I will link similar ones I'm loving below.

I was actually freezing when we shot these pics and wish I had planned to wear warmer shoes! But spring is just around the corner, and I'm so excited. These heels are classic. But you could also pair this look with Vans (I love these!) or booties (wear these all the time). 


Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography
Very similar ring here + here

No comments:

Post a Comment