Monday, March 19, 2018

Easy Style

Holy smokes. These kids. #hearteyes Just when we get a tiny taste of spring in the weather, we get some surprise snow last night. Huge flakes while we were grilling burgers for dinner. It is so pretty, but spriiiiiiing, come to me.

I love easy tops like this that I can dress up or down. This kinda top is my jam. And this top is $15 and comes in tons of colors!! I want five more. Fuuurr real. And these earrings are such a fun pop. They are super light weight and don't irritate my ears at all. *Shoot - just realized they are sold out at the moment! I am also loving these and can't decide what color I want!! And these are very similar to the ones I am wearing.

Ryder's sweater literally kills me. The elbow pads. I die. Every time I see elbow pads I think of Ross from Friends. Ha! I freaking love Ross. And Blakely's fur vest. Alllll the heart eyes!

Everything is linked below to shop. Happy Monday!! xo

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

Blakely's bows // vest // shoes // pants // top
Ryder's cardigan // pants // hat // tee // shoes
My top // boots // earrings // sunnies // denim


No comments:

Post a Comment