Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Gingham Love

Am I the only one who doesn't think Arie is the worst person on the planet right now?! Breakups happen all the time. I know, that's breaking news. But seriously, I feel so badly for everyone involved and I think the three of them handled it so well. I don't think him ended an engagement that he wasn't feeling 100% about is a good thing! Why are people mad at him about this? Breaking up with someone and then getting engaged two minutes later is not normal. This show is so weird and unique in that way! And yet everyone is hating on him. I don't get it. Anywho, I wish the best for him and Lauren and think they're so cute together. #ilovelove

This gingham top gives me all the heart eyes. I know I'm not the only one digging the gingham these days, so I am going to link tons of adorable tops below! I love the feminine ruffles on this top. This off the shoulder top - adorable! And this pink everyday gingham top is life. Get. In. My. Closet.

I've had these nude block heels for a couple years. I wear them all the time. I just bought them in black (after wanting them for like two years - haha) and love them. My wallet is older, but I've had a few of these Hobo wallets before. They are really cute and work as a clutch if you're going out, too. Very versatile!

Everything is linked below! xo

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment