Friday, March 2, 2018

Heart Pom Pom Cardigan

Ok. This cardigan. Are you serious?! It could not be cuter!! And what's even more fun, you ask? There is a matching one for girls! :) I seriously want it in every color. For both myself and Blake. My denim is an old 'rockstar' pair from Old Navy, but this pair is almost identical and same style. It's on sale for $35!!

My heels are my go-to nude pumps. And I love neutral and cute clutches that go with lots of outfits. This LV clutch came with my big tote Tim got me for my birthday last year. But I am dying over this and this. I have always loved this clutch. A great neutral - and comes in several colors. And this one is darling for spring! I've always had a lot of love in my heart for cute clutches! ;)

I recently discovered Monk and Mongoose. The cutest little coffee shop in Greenwood Village! I dream of waking up every morning and having my coffee there.

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment