Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Playroom Art from Snoogs and Wilde

The kids playroom is slowly coming together! We finally added a little artwork to the room and I'm loving how it's coming together! :) These adorable prints are from Snoogs and Wilde. I love them so much. It was hard for me to decide because I wanted everything from the shop. Haha. Typical. ;)

The other side of the playroom has another book shelf (book shelves are from Ikea) and Ryder's tool bench -- but it's still a mess! We've still got some organizing to do. It never ends. #amiright

I will link everything below so you can click on the links to shop! I highly recommend this shop for fun prints throughout your home! We got another print for our master bath... now I just have to convince Tim to take the time to hang it. ;)

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment