Monday, March 26, 2018

Human Jungle Gym

I feel like a punching bag most of the time. The kids are demanding things of me most of the time. Because, you know. They're toddlers and they need help. With pretty much everything. But they don't want help. And someone *cough*Blakely*cough* will let you know when she doesn't want your help!! It's this or they're climbing all over me. I physically feel beaten a lot of the time. Is this normal?! Hmm...

They aren't hurting me on purpose. They're just crawling on me. Climbing on me. A toy accidentally hits me in the face while the other one steps right on my stomach. Ah, the joys.

Anyway, they sure are cute. And I know I'll miss this "human jungle gym" phase someday. ;)

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

Blakely's Hunter Boots // Leggings // Top from Zara
Ryder's Shoes // Hat // Pants // Top


No comments:

Post a Comment