Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring Coat + Caged Heels

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Seeing pictures of everyones family and kids in their Easter getup made me so happy. :) This time of year is exciting and the warmer weather puts all of us in a good mood over here!

This mauve coat is a wonderful piece to have in the spring! It keeps me warm but I don't feel like I'm in a winter coat and love this color so much. I felt like a queen wearing this thing. Seriously! Ha

My black dress is old, but it's so good to have a great basic black dress to wear year round. I will link a few below that I am really digging! My cage heels are a couple years old from Target, but linking similar pairs below. They are a fun pair to have and a great price point!

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment