Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Polka Dot + Blue Tassel

This outfit is really simple and easy to throw together! This top is a couple years old, but this and this are similar. It really is the cutest top and easy to dress up or down. I have had these heels in nude and gotten so much use out of them! I've wanted the black forever and finally just went for it! They're only $30!! I have had these tassel earrings for a few years and love them so much! Turquoise is my favorite color and such a fun pop for spring and summer. (Very similar here.)

This is the same denim I've been wearing on repeat - currently on sale! I've had it forever at least three years and it's still my go-to pair! Worth the money, fo sho. And this cute coffee tumbler. ;) It was a TJ Maxx find. But loving this one!

I will link everything below. xo

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment