Friday, April 20, 2018

Workout Gear

I've been trying to make working out a priority. It's been tough the past few years with little ones, but I'm starting to feel like the kids are old enough to let me have twenty minutes to squeeze it in! Sometimes I'll take them on walks through the neighborhood or we all workout together in the basement as a family - that's proven to be quite fun! The kids love it. We blast music and the kids have little mini "weights" and they think it's the best. Which motivates me even more!

I realized I haven't gotten new workout gear (anything more than a random top here or there) in an embarrassing amount of time. I felt like I needed a few new pieces to get excited about! This look is so easy to wear when I'm in mom-mode. I just throw this on in the morning and try to fit in my twenty or thirty minutes when I can!

This cozy layering sweatshirt has been worn over and over again. And aren't these leggings adorable? I have a few tanks like this. So easy for layering. I'm wearing my Nikes here but get lots of use out of my Adidas as well!

And of course my favorite sunnies and workout bag to throw things in when we're on a walk and headed to the park, etc. Everything is linked below! xo

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

1 comment:

  1. That’s a real nice workout gear. I really like your sense of style. I think I am going to follow your blog religiously from now on. You look really good in this outfit. I would love to wear it to the gym and for running. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete