Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Eyelet Dress

I'm starting to worry spring will never come! I shot this dress with wishful thinking that spring was on my side. It wasn't. I was freezing my ass off!! I'm so excited for warmer weather and alllll the fresh blooms. Crossing my fingers we don't get anymore snow!

I love lace and eyelet dresses. They are so feminine and perfect for spring and summer. My dress is from last summer, but this one is almost identical and soo pretty! I am also in love with this one. Those sleeves!

I love getting different bands to go with my Apple Watch. I have the original watch and hope to upgrade later this year. I seriously can't live without it! I just recently started "sharing" the rings with family and friends. It's fun to see people reach goals and when I see they've finished a workout it motivates me to get my booty moving!

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress. I like this outfit. And you are looking so pretty with this dress.
    Best regards
    Robert Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and very unique medieval clothing fashion you showed in your post. Womens fashion accessories online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for explaining What's Up Buttarcup. Thank you so much. Just what I was looking for !!!!
    clipping path
    clipping path
    clipping path
    clipping path
    car photo editing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! great post, Thanks.

    This is very informative post. Thanks for sharing.
    Photo Retouching Services


    ReplyDelete