Thursday, August 31, 2017

White Lace + Colorful Statement Earrings - Denver Style Magazine

I recently fell in love with a new boutique in Centennial. I really love going to Streets of Southglenn mall and walking around. It's so pretty with the flowers and water fountains! Apricot Lane is the cutest little boutique. I wanted everything! These fun, colorful earrings are from a recent trip. I've worn them a couple times and always get questions about them. They have some really fun jewelry right now. 

I also got a new distressed denim jacket while I was there. I've been looking for a new denim jacket for ages but never found one I loved until Apricot Lane! This white lace top is everything. It's from a new boutique I found online, Miss Match. I love it! I have this white basic tank to underneath - must have tank. I have several in white and black and wear them under everything. 

I have had these bracelets for a long time and keep wearing them over and over. They are great basic pieces you can layer with anything! 1. Stella and Dot, 2. Tory Burch wrap bracelet, and 3. The Styled Collection. My Rebecca Minkoff bag is at least a year old and no longer available. Which is so sad because it's such a great bag!! This one is very similar though. I'm also loving this and this!!! That second one is a close copy of the Balenciaga bag. I freaking love this bag and I'm so excited there is a similar looking bag for a fraction of the price! 

I love this classic dark wash denim. I am linking a few below at different price points. I love them all. If you want to make this look more fall-friendly, you can switch out these wedges for cute little booties. I will link both below. (FYI the wedges are currently on sale and are so comfortable. I highly recommend them!) xo



No comments:

Post a Comment