Monday, August 21, 2017

Little Bo Peep

How cute is this bow and ruffle tee?! I call it my "little bo peep" shirt. :) The details are so cute and you guys... It's $14!!! Cray. It was so windy the day we shot this look and my adorable shirt was not cooperating with me. But they ended up being really cute pics. Jenna never fails to capture the moment, no matter what chaos is going on! 

You know I love these wedges. But to take this look from summer to fall I would switch out wedges to these booties and add this jacket. I love this look! This style goes with everything! You can shop all these items below.

So are you guys into this eclipse situation? Am I the only one afraid of it?? I want to lock my kids inside and hide from it. I'm scared of looking at it and all of going blind. Ha. I know that's unlikely, but could you imagine? Sheesh. Anxiety at it's best right here! I am excited though to see if it gets dark where we live and hear all about everyone experiences. I've never been big into astrology. Are you??



No comments:

Post a Comment