Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Floral Dress + Fawn Design

Hey guys! I got hit with strep this week! Yuck. Being sick in the summer always sucks. I feel terrible for my kids who were plopped in front of the tv for two straight days when I tried to get better. Thankful for my husband who would come home from work and immediately take the kids from me so I could rest. He's the best. We also had to skip the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw concert. I was so sad to miss out on that one!!!! But I knew I needed the rest and my body would not appreciate me going out late. 

This cute floral dress is a couple years old. But I will link similar dresses below that are similar and I am totally digging! (Really loving this and this.) My diaper bag is Fawn Design. This Honest & Co diaper bag is similar and so cute, too! Comes in brown and black. If you aren't carrying diaper bags, I just got this Ralph Lauren satchel and I'm in love! It's so pretty!

You already know I love these sandals. They really have gotten so much use! Looking into fall, I am excited about these booties! I am wearing a dainty necklace by Kendra Scott - love this piece! I also love layering it with other pieces. 

Hope you guys are having a great week! We are all coming off our July high, filled with birthdays, birthday parties and cake! Hoping to get some more summer activities in before summer 2017 slips through our fingers!



No comments:

Post a Comment