Thursday, August 24, 2017

Lady in Red

It's almost Fri-Yay! :) I have big plans to visit one of my besties (and her newborn babe) and hang with my kids all weekend. Pool, pizza, coloring, movies on the couch in pjs. I can't wait! What are you guys up to this weekend?

This is a new top I purchased during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I gotta say, it's a keeper. I'm loving this color and the flared sleeves are so much fun. It's a perfect, easy top to throw on when you're going out. I added a nude heel to dress it up a bit. My strap heels are a few years old but this is a similar look here

I kept this look simple and clean. I love white bags, so I linked a few similar looks to my LV bag below. I'm so happy to be blonde again. It's been a while since the short little brown phase, but whenever I see pics from that short time, I'm like "who is that?!!?" Ha! I just feel like myself and I'm happy to be back. But geez, bleach really does take a toll of our hair, doesn't it? I already feel a difference and I'm trying so hard to get moisture back in with moisture masks. I'm currently loving this one! I've heard nothing but great things about this brand. It's a little pricey, but it feels soo good! I think it really is helping. That and oil are my best friends. I'm loving this oil right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment