Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Pom Pom Dress + Knock Offs FTW!

This dress is so simple and easy. And so cute! It's currently on major sale - only $13!! Run and go grab one for yourself. I love easy pieces like this I can throw on and be ready for the day. This is one of the reasons I love summer. It's just easier! Unlike the fall and winter when you have to layer everything up. Don't get me wrong, I love layers. Like, a lot. But there is something so easy, breezy about summer that I just can't get enough of. 

I have mentioned this bag before. It's a steal from Amazon! And a great knock off of a much pricer Goyard bag. I've wanted that dang Goyard bag for ages, so when I found this identical one on Amazon I snatched it up real quick! It comes in tons of colors and I am always tempted to get more because it is such a fun tote - and perfect size!

These glasses are also a huge hit (similar here). And again, a great price point. I also just got these aviators and love them! They are larger than my Raybans, and I really like the size. I kept this outfit really simple with just my everyday bar necklace and mu fav studded sandal from Target. Another great knock off of the Valentino studded sandal! I seriously loooove these sandals. Summer, don't leave me!!!!!!

PS this lip color is Smash Box in color 'baja bound' and it's so pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment