Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Floral Pleat Skirt + Studded Heels

I've never been a big skirt wear-er. But this one just called to me! I love floral prints and feel so feminine wearing this type of print. Something about feminine pieces like this just make me feel so girly and it's fun. I paired it with these studded heels to add a bit of interest. I love these heels and have them in multiple colors! I love the heel height - they never hurt my feet! And you guys, people always notice these heels. I don't know why, but someone always comments on them. 

I just wore a basic black tee with this look. I wanted to dress it down a bit. This skirt would also look so cute with nude heels and a chambray top as the weather gets cooler! My lip color is 'bend and snap' by Too Faced. I love this line. I also have this same matte lipstick in 'childstar' and love that for everyday. I always get asked about it and strangers literally take pictures of the tube so they remember the brand and color. Haha! It's a good one!

We are headed up to hot springs today with the kids for a couple nights and I am so excited! :) Wish us luck with traveling for hours in the car with two toddlers... and sleepless nights! Blakely refuses to sleep in hotels! She just thinks it's so exciting that she can see all of us next to her. Ha! Hopefully this trip is a little smoother when it comes to sleeping. Sleep deprivation is the root of all evil. #butseriously



No comments:

Post a Comment