Friday, September 1, 2017

Beau Hudson + Twinning!

If you guys haven't heard of Beau Hudson yet, you're missing out! I started shopping this line when Ryder was little and I have loved everything we've ever gotten from there. The first thing I ever got was a scarf and beanie for Ryder when he was a little babe and people literally died over it. :) It's seriously the cutest!!

Ryder is wearing these shorts. They are so soft and comfy! He's also wearing their striped shirt and hat! You guys know Ryd loves hats. Haha. I've been into matching Blakely lately. I don't know why we haven't matched much in the past? What have I been waiting for?! I got us these matching kicks - so much fun! (Shop mine here, Blakely's here). Blakely's dress is from Beau Hudson and I die. The cutest. They have a matching dress in womens - hearts eyes!!! But dang it, they didn't have my size when I was ordering. My sweatshirt is the same pattern and I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of this when the weather cools down! 

Everything else is linked below. I have also fallen more and more in love with my Apple Watch! I just got a ton of new colored bands so I can switch it up. I rarely wear any of my other watches. I highly recommend getting one! 

Sometimes I just tickle torture him for no reason. ;)
Alllways running away from me as fast as possible! Eye roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment