Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Striped Top + Colorful Clutch

This phase of life is kicking my ass. We have so many transitions happening at once (Ryder being at school is still new to us!) and it's draining me. Our house is still on the market and we are exhausted from it. Today I spent an hour cleaning the kids playroom just for them to wake up and destroy it in 3.2 seconds! Whhhhyyyyy. Seriously, why do I bother?

By naptime, I was beat. Ryder is testing my patience left and right and my head is spinning in a million directions with everything going on right now. So I decided I would let myself veg out for an hour or so and watch YouTube videos on my phone. But then my connection wasn't working and I legit almost started crying because I couldn't watch my "I Mom So Hard" videos! Ha. (They're hilarious!) Sometimes it just feels good to know other moms really are experiencing all the same things and we're not alone. Even though we can feel so alone in the middle of all the crazy. 

Anywho, I bought this bag a couple months ago but it was on back order. When it finally came in the mail I was like yeeeeeessssss!!!!! I love it. A deep love, guys. I also found this top while shopping at Apricot Lane at Southglenn mall a few weeks back. It's a great basic piece to have. This denim (and brand in general) is my favorite. So soft and yummy. These heels (from Target!) were a great purchase. I wear them over and over. 

Everything is linked below! Wishing you all a wonderful week. I think it's best I get some good sleep tonight to recover from this wild day! Mommin' aint easy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment