Thursday, September 21, 2017

Knit Pullover + Peep Toe Booties

I've been so excited to wear my fall clothes, but it's still too hot! This knit pullover is perfect because it's light and loose. It's so comfortable and something you can easily throw a jacket over when it does cool down. I also just can't wear socks yet. I love when my feet are freeeeeee. LOL Seriously though. I can't wear tennis shoes (or real shoes) for very long before my feet are freed. I am happiest in flip flops! So these peep toe booties are where it's at! Look perfect for fall but still have the open toe. They are a current favorite of mine! They are so cute and a very comfortable heel height. They also come in tan and I love them.

I've had this black denim for a couple years now and it's my favorite. I love the distressed look and they are so stretchy and forgiving. I've also had this leopard clutch for a while now and still love it so much. This piece is a must-have in my opinion! My choker is a few years old and no longer available. But it was from Express and this one is very similar. A nice, light layered piece to add interest. 

Jenna Sparks Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment