Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Striped Color Block Cardigan

This color block cardigan is going to be worn over and over again this fall and winter! I love pieces like this that are cozy and I can throw on over everything. I'm wearing this swing camisole under it here. This cardigan is oversized, so you could layer anything underneath it. I dress it up a bit by wearing it with my fav studded heels. (Knock off of Valentinos!) But you could dress it down for a more casual look with these booties. I love these beauties! 

This is a fun and similar tote here. Dark denim I love here and here! I'm just now sitting in bed catching up on Bachelor in Paradise. I get so sad when shows end! Buuuuut... This Is Us will be back soon and this girl is suuuuper excited! What are you fav shows to watch? And/or binge?? I love starting new series and getting excited about them. :) It's so nice to sit down after a long day and watch something you love in pjs cuddled up on the couch. Does that make me sound old? Ha. Yes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment