Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Little Black Dress + Monogram Necklace

I'm finally warming to the idea of fall. I haven't embraced it yet because it's still so hot! But I love the idea of fall candles, hot coffee, cozy blankets by the fire and boots! Yay. But for now, we are still transitioning into cooler weather and it's hard to bust out the full-blown fall wardrobe!

I love timeless pieces like this dress. I know I'll wear this over and over. My exact dress is from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and is currently sold out. Dang it! But loving this and this. Both similar! This dress is so soft, feminine, flattering and comfortable. It also isn't a loud pattern (nothing too memorable) which I love because I always find that I get more use out of those pieces. I'm a big repeat offender! :) No shame in my game. You can wear a dress like this to so many different types of events and occasions. My extra large monogram necklace here. This thing has gotten a lot of use over the past 2-3 years!

I have fallen more and more in love with my Apple Watch. So I decided to get a couple different bands for it to mix it up. I'm loving this one for when I'm more dressed up and don't want to wear a rubber band. My Rebecca Minkoff bag and nude heels are a couple years old, but linking similar looks below. I also just got these. I needed a new pair of classic nude heels and I can't wait to wear them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment