Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pops of Color + Everly Rings

I'm finally blonde! It is such a process going from dark brown to blonde. People always asked me why I went brown in the first place. My hair was so damaged from pregnancy hormones that it just needed a break. So I committed to going brown (which I wasn't thrilled about, I just don't feel like myself) for a few months (eight, actually!) and I also cut over five inches off! I wrote a blog about the products I love for dry, damaged hair here. I still use these products, but have added in a few others. Let me know if you're interested in another product post! 

Anywho, I found this adorable and bright colored off the shoulder top at Old Navy and love it! It also comes in black and is currently on sale. Yahoo! I paired this bright top with these gorgeous turquoise earrings. You can't really see them here, but they are so pretty! They are a bit pricy, but I have gotten so much use out of them! Totally worth the splurge. 

This denim feels like butter! It is so soft. I love the distressed look and really like the color of this denim. I got a few new stackable rings from Everly Rings and I'm obsessed! They are so pretty and you can mix and match! I switch it up, sometimes wearing them stacked with my engagement ring, and other times wearing different combos on different fingers. They really are so pretty! 

Blog about Dry, Damaged Hair


No comments:

Post a Comment