Monday, June 26, 2017

Butter-y Shorts + Embroidered Tank

I can't believe July is just around the corner! I still have so many "summer" things I want to do and have barely checked anything off my list! This summer has been busy with the house being on the market, but I want to be intentional the rest of the summer about making fun memories with the kids and enjoying the heat and outdoors.

I love Colorado summer nights because it's cool enough to still layer thin sweaters or light weight jackets over your outfit. I love this light weight jacket from Denver Street Boutique. (If sweaters are more your thing, you need this one!) This embroidered tank is so cute and I love all the interest. These denim shorts are currently on sale and seriously feel like butter! I love them.

You guys already know I love these wedges. They are so much fun and offer a lot of support! If you're more of a sandal girl, you have to get these! They are copies of Valentino sandals (see here), so pretty in person and a fraction of the cost! I love mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment