Monday, June 12, 2017

Park Days + New Toy!

A couple weekends ago, we spent the morning at the park and I surprised the kids with a new toy. They were both so excited! I got these adorable popsicles from Amazon and they carry them everywhere! I recently got the kiddies new backpacks (Ryder's here, Blakely's here) and they stuff them with toys and carry them everywhere around the house. It's so cute! I also let Ryder pick his out and he thinks it's sooooo cool. 

Ryder's tee is from Ily Couture. This is one of my favorite online boutiques. The cutest tees, accessories, etc. He also has these shorts in a couple colors and I love them - and the price! Both the kids have these Native shoes. They are a little pricier, but they are easy for them to put on, perfect for summer and go with everything. I got Blakely these adorable sparkly Native's and they are too cute!

I love putting bows in Blakes baby buns. So dang cute. I love these ones and want every color and pattern! I've also gotten her these studded shoes (I mean, COME ON! So flipping adorable) in every size! 

I love this family of mine so much. You know when your babies are first born, you feel like you could just eat them!? I kinda thought that feeling would go away as they got older. But, nope. I still want to chew off their cheeks. All three of them. They are the sweetest kids and seeing their relationships grow and watching them bond and love each other does something magical to my mama heart! 

Everything is linked again below. You can see my full outfit post here

My full outfit post here

No comments:

Post a Comment