Monday, June 5, 2017

Father's Day Gift Guide with Jord - Luxury Wooden Watch



Hey guys! I am so excited to be sharing this cool and unique gift idea for Father's Day with you. I know I'm not the only one who has a hard time getting gifts for my hubby. He has everything! When I found this beautiful wood watch by Jord I was thrilled at the idea of gifting my husband something he doesn't already have.

These luxury wooden watches are a hit! You can't go wrong with getting your man a beautiful and unique gift this Father's Day. I surprised Tim with this watch a couple weeks early because I was just too excited about it to wait! I also wanted to be able to spread the love and let you all know about these awesome watches. My husband loves his new Jord watch! Before he even saw the watch, he loved the gift because it comes in the coolest box! They are beautifully wrapped.

The only problem was trying to decide which one to get! Ha. I love them all. I ended up getting him this watch. You can see all the mens watches here. This is a beautiful gift that your hubby (or dad!) will get use out of every day and will be reminded of this family every time he looks at it!

What do you get the man who has everything? This holiday in particular is so hard for me because I want to badly for Tim to know how loved and appreciated he is! I struggle to find the words to tell him how much he means to our family... let alone finding a unique gift!

I am all about the accessories. For men, this is so tough because they don't get to have as much fun in the accessory department as much as women! Tim has always been into watches so I knew he would love this luxury and unique wooden watch.

I hope you check out Jord's luxury wooden watches. I would love to know if you get one for your husband this Father's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting blog all information are very important for me about the wooden luxury watches and i really need it thank you.
    wooden luxury watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them! They are cool and make wonderful gifts for men. Men Wooden Watches are very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing blog about the Automatic Watch Winder and I really appreciate you work which you have done well.
    Automatic Watch Winder

    ReplyDelete