Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Dresses + Home Update

I just went to Nordstrom to find the link to this dress and it's sold out!!! No! I'll have to let you guys know when it comes back in stock. It really is so cute and I have worn it over and over. It's so easy to throw on dresses in the summer and I love that it allows for some breathing room in the summer heat! I will link tons of adorable floral dresses that are similar below. 

These Tory Burch flip flops have gotten so much use! I believe this is my second summer wearing them and they look brand new! I also have them in red and love having a "dressier" flip flop so they don't look super casual. I've also worn this dress with these studded heels. So cute. 

A little update on our moving process: We haven't sold our home yet. We are trying to be patient and not worry about it too much. Living in limbo is tough but I'm trying to focus on enjoying the summer with the kids instead of worrying about the house. Summer months always seem to slip through my fingers and before I know it, it's over! Moving and the process of moving is so emotional. I am sooo going to miss this place. I still can't believe we're moving! When we bought this home we thought we would be here forever. We thought our grandkids would be visiting us in this home we raised our babies in. So it's extremely emotional for us (especially me) and I just can't even let myself think about it too much or I panic! 

Anywho, we are still hopeful to move this summer and get settled before the new school year starts and all the holiday craze that seems to follow two seconds later. Fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment